Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Kindle Best Offer hurry


We created the best Kindle  to help you see the differences between the Fire tablets and the eReaders. However, if you still don't know what Kindle is best for you, this article will dive into the primary differences between tablets and eReaders.
As we know them today, all tablets are eBook readers, but not all eBook readers
are tablets. What's more, while some people want the functionality of tablets, other people prefer eReaders' e-ink displays. After you know the main differences between these two technologies, you'll be ready to compare Kindles and find the best one for you.

Display

Kindle Fire tablets tend to use glass displays. While these are great for movies and games, where you want a crisp display, it can be reflective in bright environments. The Fire HDX and HDX 8.9 reduce glare a little, but if you are using your tablet outdoors, you'll find it difficult to see what's going on.
On the other hand, Kindle eReaders use matte screens with an e-ink display. This means that they'll have much lower resolutions than tablets, but it looks much closer to a printed page, especially the Kindle Paperwhite. You can read eBooks for hours without any eyestrain or screen glare.

Lighting

Like all tablets, the Kindle Fires are backlit, which means that the display is created by shining lights at you. The colors are far crisper, and you can use the device at night without any problem. However, when reading books, the direct lights can strain and dry out your eyes.
Meanwhile, only a few eBook readers offer lighting. The Paperwhite is one of those few eReaders, and thanks to its white matte screen, the lighting is incredible. There are LED lights around the edge of the screen, reflecting light from the screen to you. This is called front lighting, and since the lights aren't shining directly in your eyes, you can read for longer, even in the dark. Again, few eBook readers offer front lighting, so you won't be able to use a device like the original Kindle in the dark.

Media

The Kindle Fire sets itself apart by allowing you to access virtually any file type. Whether you want to read a book or a comic, listen to a new album or watch your favorite movie, the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 will deliver. Amazon's X-Ray feature takes your Fire further by displaying trivia or lyrics at the push of a button.
The Kindle eReaders are only able to read text. While you have access to millions of eBooks, magazines and newspapers, you won't be able to listen to music or audiobooks and you won't have access to photos or videos.

Apps

The final advantage to a Kindle Fire is access to thousands of Android-based apps. Whether you want to use Facebook and Twitter, watch videos on Netflix or Amazon Prime, or play Angry Birds, every Fire tablet has the power to run any Android app.
However, the Kindle eBook readers do not have any additional apps. While they do have a built-in dictionary, you won't be able to run any social or media apps from the device. Some people prefer the fact that eReaders do not have any distracting apps. Like the above list of differences, at the end of the day, you have to decide what is more important to you.

I’ve recently discovered another bonus of the Kindle–which I have been using now for well over a year: samples!  Prior to having a Kindle, my book-buying behavior followed 2 possible pathways:
  1. Rush off to bookstore, browse for something that piqued my interest, and purchase on the hopes that I would like it.  I rarely had the time to read the first few pages, let alone the first chapter in the bookstore.
  2. Order it online (usually via Amazon) and read it when it arrived.
In both cases, I sometimes found that a chapter or so into the book, it wasn’t what I expected, and had I known that, I would not have purchased it in the first place.
With my Kindle, I can download a sample of the book for free before buying the book.  Usually, a sample is about the first 10% of the book, which is generally enough for me to decide whether I want to finish or give up.  I cannot begin to emphasize how much money this has saved me.  I’d say I give up on one of every 5 new books, and given the volume of books I go through, this adds up.  And even though Kindle book prices tend to be cheaper than hardcovers, I am still saving myself a good deal of money by downloading the sample first.
And if I like what I am reading?  Kindle makes it easy for me to order the full book when I reach the end of the sample.
Being able to sample books like this makes the online browsing experience a little more like walking through a brick-and-mortar bookstore, with the advantage that I can pull 20 books off the shelf, sample them at my leisure, and then discard or ignore the ones that don’t capture my interest, saving my a good deal of time, as well.



Post a Comment

0 Comments